Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
31 days, 31+ scriptures. The Bible tells us that hiding God’s word in our hearts helps keep us from sinning against Him. This month has been a wonderful time of reflection for me, a chance to explore some of my favorite verses and images and strengthen my faith.
I pray that it has benefited you, too.
If you’ve been blessed in any way by 31 Days of Encouragement, it would mean a lot to me if you’d share. Although traffic and subscriptions have increased in January—an encouragement to me, considering the nature of this post series—the comments have been fairly quiet.
Please visit the other ladies participating in 31 Days of Ministry Online at A Woman Inspired:
- Amy Bayliss – 31 Days of Heart Matters
- Karin – 31 Days of Intentional Parenting
- Jen – 31 Days of Social Media
- Lisa Boyd – 31 Days of WordPress
- Karen Lewis – 31 Days of Praise
- A Martha Heart – 31 Days of Prayer