My Homeschool Blog Awards buddy Trish @ A Joyful Heart tagged me for the 6 Quirky Things meme. Here are the rules:
* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules in your blog.
* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
* Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking to them.
Okay, here goes:
- I type with my toes. Usually I don’t realize I’m doing it, until my husband notices and asks, “What are you typing?”
- I don’t eat seafood. It sort of freaks me out. I wish I liked it, though.
- This is the opposite of one Trish posted: I almost always have on shoes or house shoes (unless I’m at the beach or pool or walking in a stream). Kind of funny considering I run Barefoot Blog Designs, huh?
- I really like doing laundry.
- I have over 4000 fonts on my computer.
- When I take a pan of brownies out of the oven, I drizzle melted butter over the top. YUM!