At our Mother/Son Outing we were given a questionnaire to read with our sons at lunch. It’s purpose was to discover how well we really knew each other by seeing if we knew the answers to each other’s questions. I don’t even seem to know myself, based on how difficult some were for me to answer. Some things I couldn’t narrow down to one choice; I had an easier time with the multiple choice questions.
Do you want to play? Erase my answers and insert your own and post it in comments (if you are a lurker, this is a great opportunity to leave a comment. Pretty please!).
Here’s a picture I found this week. I didn’t realize that I had it. It’s my mom, sister, and I (I’m the older sister). Doesn’t it transport you straight to the 70s? I still remember those vests and that frilly-armed shirt.
Ready? Here we go:
What are your favorites?
- Color (green and yellow)
- Season (fall and spring)
- Food (pasta with Alfredo sauce, mushroom and Swiss burgers, Mexican, chocolate)
- Animal (hmmm…. as a child I was fascinated by the lynx)
- Bible verse (Romans 8:26, Ephesians 3:20, Roman 9:11-16, Proverbs 3:5-6)
- Holiday (Thanksgiving – you get to visit with the family, but less stressful than Christmas)
- Book (how about authors? Jane Austen, Robert Ludlum, Dostoevsky, Dean Koontz, etc.)
- Movie (While You Were Sleeping, Moonstruck, Pride and Prejudice (BBC), Emma, Kate and Leopold, The Manchurian Candidate (original 1962 version), North by Northwest, The Princess Bride, The Philadelphia Story, Spiderman 2, The Terminal, Waking Ned Devine, That Thing You Do, … can you tell I like movies?)
- TV show (24)
- Hugs or kisses? (hugs)
- Sugar or salt? (sugar)
- Going to bed or waking up? (going to bed)
- McDonalds or Chick-fil-a? (Chick-fil-a)
- Swimming or skiing? (never been skiing and I’m not much of a swimmer – none of the above?)
- The ocean or the mountains? (mountains)
- Going to the dentist or the doctor? (doctor)
- Walking or running? (walking)
- Reading or writing? (reading)
- Singing or dancing? (dancing)
- Dogs or cats? (dogs)
Which do you like better…?
Don’t worry if you can’t answer them alI; had trouble myself. I would just love to see who’s dropped by for a visit.
Check out the spider I caught on my photoblog!