Janice and Susan at 5 Minutes for Mom are hosting another Ultimate Blog Party! I really enjoyed last year’s bash and was excited to see a repeat. Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me; please leave a comment and let me know you were here. I will offer a prize (TBA)* drawn from comments at the end of the week.
If you’re a first time visitor to My Home Sweet Home, here’s a general rundown about me and my site:
- I’m wife to one amazing man and mom to eight of the cutest, funniest, most delightful kids ever (in my unbiased opinion).
- I have a web design business called Barefoot Blog Designs.
- I’m an author at the Homeschool Blog Awards site and the Blogstyle host at the new BloggedIn – News & Networking site.
- I have serious addictions to gummy bears, sweet tea, Photoshop, Mexican food, chocolate, 24, and Smallville.
- I’m 100% Southern (born in Arkansas, livin’ in Georgia).
- My favorite blog category is kid funnies.
- I love photography and Wordless Wednesdays.
- I’ve MIRLed (met in real life) Brenda at Rocks Cry Out and am excited to meet other bloggers at the She Speaks conference in June.
- We have recently sponsored a little girl through Compassion International. I encourage you to visit their site and see if you feel lead to do the same.
- One of my favorite posts is “The Greatest Job in the World” about an ordinary but extraordinary day in the life of a mom.
- I’ve posted my grandmother’s pie crust recipe, which you mix right in the pan. Go copy it – you’ll be sorry if you don’t!
Nice to meet you, thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the party!
*Okay, so here’s the prize:
Three bars of bushberr Bergamot/Mint all natural soap. It smells like you’re being pampered at an Aveda salon!