Red Tricycle is an online city guide for busy parents, offering ideas for things to see, eat and do with your kids in your own neighborhood. After adding Atlanta earlier this month, it now serves 7 cities plus a national edition. I attended a Red Tricycle launch party in Atlanta last week and am excited about the information my family will gain from this site.
Red Tricycle is pedaling into town in style with a huge contest that runs until May 31! Enter on-line by liking Red Tricycle Atlanta and filling out the entry form on the page during the contest period.
Please put my name, Dawn Camp, on the form where it asks who referred you, and enter to win your favorite prize from those listed below!
- Graco Jogger System
- A Family 4-Pack from Treetop Quest
- $300 Gift Certificate to Kate Byars Photography
- cinda b Baby Bag and Travel Pouch
- Chattahoochee Nature Center
- Southeastern Railway Museum
- Family 5 Pack to Area 51 Theatre
- A HippoHopp 6-Kid Build-Your-Own Party Package
- The High Chair Organizer
- The Music Class, Fall Session $160
- $200 Baby Braithwaite Gift Certificate
- $250 Emerald August Gift Certificate
- 4 Pairs of Babiators Sunglasses
- $200 Deanna Levine Photography Gift Certificate
- An Annual Babysitting Membership with Southern Sitters & Nannies
- $75 Rhubarb & Custard Gift Certificate
- $300 Gift Certificate for Summer Camp at the Youth Technology Learning Center
Which prize will you choose? (I entered to win the tickets to Treetop Quest!)