Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
~1 Corinthians 10:31
This is probably the Bible verse that I quote the most to my children: whatever you’re doing—housework, schoolwork, sports, whatever—do it to God’s glory. You can be young or old, hold a position that is large or small in the world’s eyes, and yet we all have the ability to do our very best, to the glory of God.
Please visit the other ladies participating in 31 Days of Ministry Online at A Woman Inspired:
- Amy Bayliss – 31 Days of Heart Matters
- Karin – 31 Days of Intentional Parenting
- Jen – 31 Days of Social Media
- Lisa Boyd – 31 Days of WordPress
- Karen Lewis – 31 Days of Praise
- A Martha Heart – 31 Days of Prayer
Links to all posts in this series, by topic, can be found here.